Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Hello Blogging World!

Well, I've finally decided to venture into the unpredictable and sometimes sensational world of blogging. I'm pretty sure my entrance into this particular sphere of mass information will not elicit much fanfare, but I hope to at least contribute something meaningful to the areas of theology and church history.

I've named this blog "For His Good Pleasure" because I am astonished that the self-sufficient God of the universe takes such delight in my pursuit for personal holiness. Each believer, as well as the collective Church, is responsible for "working out" this salvation and for cultivating a spiritually disciplined lifestyle (Phil.2:12). God, of course, has not left us alone to maintain our salvation. He is actually working in us to bring about this "good work"(Phil.1:6) to completion. It gives me joy that God finds pleasure in conforming me to the image of Christ.

Well, I hope everyone will find the topics and posts on this blog to be both edifying and thought-provoking.

Soli Deo Gloria

No comments: